It's a long journey, and you're part of it.
Achieving medical breakthrough requires the investment of time, expertise and money. To ensure we continue to find new treatments for disease, we rely on the foresight and kindness of people like you.
How your gift can help
A gift in your will helps ensure that the Malaghan Institute can make an impact on the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders for generations to come.
Our research would not be possible without the backing and long-term vision of supporters like the late Len and Ann Malaghan, who saw the potential and value of world-class independent medical research in New Zealand.
All gifts, whatever the size, mean a great deal to us and leave a lasting impact on advancing medical research in New Zealand.
Caring for the future
At the Malaghan Institute, our mission is to find gentler, safer and more effective ways to treat diseases so they play a smaller and smaller part of our lives. A gift in your will helps bring forward the day when these diseases can be cured. You can help us shape advances in medical science and develop treatments that may benefit generations to come.
Our commitment to your vision
If you have chosen to leave a gift in your will to the Malaghan Institute or are thinking of doing so, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. This helps us plan for the future and gives us the opportunity to thank you personally and involve you more in our work during your lifetime. We would also welcome the opportunity to discuss how we might best apply your gift, to ensure your contribution is meaningful for you.
- We are committed to honouring your motivations behind leaving a gift in your will.
- We are committed to using your gift wisely and in the area(s) that are most passionate to you.
- We will respect your privacy should you choose to leave a gift anonymously.
- We understand that leaving a bequest is a significant choice and will not pressure you in making a decision.
- Should you request to remain in contact with the Institute, we will endeavour to keep you updated with our research and answer any questions you may have throughout your life.
We're here to help
If you would like to know more about including a gift in your will to the Malaghan Institute of Medical Research, please get in touch.
Wendy Walker, Philanthropy and Legacy Giving Specialist
P +64 27 308 8819
E [email protected]
Thank you. With considering the Malaghan Institute for your legacy gift you will be making a transformational difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders for generations to come.